Monday, March 3, 2008

WTF!?!?

Warning!! This video SHOOK me to my core! I am going to say what is on the video for people who don't want to watch it. It's very disturbing! It's of two Marines in Iraq who find a puppy. They proceed to say how cute it is, and then one of them tosses the puppy off the side of a steep ditch. The Marines claim they are investigating the video. I'm stunned--I need to get a shot of whiskey. I almost didn't put the video up, but it is too powerful to ignore. We are sending some sick MFer's over to Iraq, and they need to be exposed.





UPDATED: I am praying this is a fake video, which leads us to the question: Who the hell in their right mind would think this was funny? I have a pretty dark sense of humor, but come on, this is pure evil if it turns out this is real. Here's more on the story. I will continue to update this throughtout the night trying to debunk it.

UPDATED: As I go to bed tonight, this hasn't been debunked. I'm sure come morning, I'll be made a fool for having posted this faux "comedy"? We'll see.

5 comments:

Bradda said...

Should I leave the video up or link to it? Is it too disturbing? I just hope and pray it's a fake.

puddy said...

shitty. i wonder if its real... hope not.

puddy said...

those marines are sick morons either way, but i don't think that dog is alive when captain douschebag throws it.

Anonymous said...

That is terrible. People need to see that thought I don't know why. Does that matter?

Anonymous said...

The problem is not so much the marine corps it's human nature in a combat zone, and the desensitizing of violence which happons in combat. If you think killing a puppy is bad man you have no clue what’s really happening in Iraq do you...

I can think of about a thousand other things going on that are much worse, welcome to the real world, people want to kill you, Marines kill them first, be glad your not left to save yourself.

Ever hear about bears mauling humans, sharks killing surfers, once I saw a kittin kill a mouse for fun (did not even eat it) silly blogger, get out of your box and come to terms with the fact that it a dog eat dog world.

And who are you to judge anyway? I suppose you love everybody and give money to every street beggar, take in every dog from the shelter. Because your so perfect, you heal the sick, and home the homless. If only the whole world could be as caring as you...